CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe

I have come across a good sugar cookie recipe that will holds its shape very well. The recipe that shares can be easily halve so you can make a smaller batch. The recipe is real simple and easy to make. Most of the ingredients can already be found in your cupboards, which is great. If you own a Cricut Cake the dough works well with it too. Follow the link to get the recipe http://kristinscraftykitchen.blogspot.com/search/label/Cookie . I will post pictures soon of the cookies I have made with this recipe. Who knows maybe I will do my very first video. If you are hesitant about making them yourself, just place an order with me. I would be happy to make them for you with or without icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment