CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

I Got A Gypsy!

My husband got me a Gypsy for Christmas, which arrived today, yeah! I found out yesterday and no I was not snooping. He has yet to be able to surprise with any gift. I guess you could say I am psychic, because I always know what he has gotten me.
I finally, after an hour got it registered and updated. Now I am watching some tutorials on youtube. I hope I can get it figured out by tomorrow evening. Hopefully I can get it to work with my Imagine, because I have a few projects to finish up. If anyone has any tips all will be welcomed.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. You will love your gypsy and you will be holding it for the next few days ha ha. Check out Creative Time with Emma she has some good tutorials on the gypsy! I hope this helps and I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete