CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby Shower Pillow Cake


     It has been a while since I have posted on my blog.  I need to start posting, sharing, and baking more.  I have had no motivation to do so until recently when I got an order for a baby shower cake.  I was so proud of myself of how well it turned out, especially with the fondant covering the cake.  I had a little extra help with The Mat made by Sweet Wise.  The cake itself was white and pink marble, since the expectant mother is having a girl.  The fondant baby is made by using a mold, made by First Impressions, that I purchased from Global Sugar Art.  I used non toxic chalk to highlight the baby's hair and for shading. The flower work was made using the Wilton Nature and Fondant Gum Paste Mold and Button Flower Fondant Cut and Press Set. Needless to say there was no cake left after the party.  I am happy the mother loved the cake.






1 comment:

  1. I find the continuous babies around the edge pretty weird & creepy

    ReplyDelete